ScherGain Pays For Itself . . .
Our Process Is Simple.
- Attach the (Patent-Pending) drop pan under any combine
- Raise the straw chopper and use the settings and speed that you feel are a good rate of efficiency
- Simply hit the remote and drop the pan to collect all the straw and chaff
- Drop the pan
- Clean the sample
- Measure it
- Check the chart
- See how many bushels per acre you are losing
- Now you have created a number that you can put on your loss monitor as a reference point
- 1 bushel of canola @ $10.00 on a 2,000 acre farm is $20,000
- Why grow it if you aren’t going to save it?
- We recommend unplugging the power pack after each use to avoid accidentally draining the battery
Why Choose ScherGain?
You’ve put in the time, expense and effort of growing the best crop you can all season. We don’t want you jumping in your combine using the OEM settings, thinking your loss is acceptable.
We want you to be sure you are putting all the crop possible in the bin. With ScherGain, you can increase your chances of doing just that. Afterall, you’ve grown it, so make sure to harvest it.
If you have a loss monitor, it must be calibrated for accuracy. ScherGain has made this process simple and easy. We have created a standard that everyone can use and understand.
What Others Are Saying . . .
We are not just farmers
Looking For Screens?
If you are looking for screens, contact Dimo’s Tool & Die/Labtronics® and mention ScherGain and they will know exactly what you are looking for.